Things I've not (yet) invented due to lack of funding and desire:
* A parrot-shaped robot capable of underwater retrieval.
* Self-regenerating hazelnut flavoured ice-cream in a Vegemite jar (1L).
* Running shoes with voice recognition.
* Full-strength beer with slimming properties.
* A talking computer which dishes out insults as the voice of Arthur C. Clarke whenever required to perform a task.
* Teri Hatcher, cloned and with a modicum of acting ability.+
* A rubber windscreen for (only) my car.
* A family of immortal ninja-gorillas trained to hunt politicians (past and present, though not deceased).
* Bicycles designed to self-destruct whenever the right pedal is engaged.
* A god-shaped pillow for moments of religious awakenings ('unto others,' as it were).
+ Not my image. Used without permission for non-monetary gain from original source.
March 16, 2006
Technorati tags: Andy Kaufman, lazy, inventions, phase 1, boredom, Australian, overseas, cult, remission, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Nikki Webster, U2, Teri Hatcher