May 01, 2006

# 80

I'm going to be kicking back for a week or so in lil ole Tokyo. In my absence, I entrust the following imperatives in your care: behave, obey orders, believe the mass media, never question your leaders and pick up after yourself following a good and proper riot as the poor bastards who'll be there after you're long gone only get a few bucks per hour.

I'll be back in the swing of things come the 8th of May. I'm guessing photos will accompany words unless someone steals my camera and/or intensions.

Sayonara for now.

- Andy K




4 comments:

reverendtimothy said...

Have fun!

Between daisies said...

Yep - do that.

There is a damn good Jazz Bar just outside Shinjuku station that is worth a visit if you get time.

Chris Benjamin said...

bon voyajee.

i quite like the new layout!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Try not to get caught up with any animated motorcycle gangs.

This can lead to trouble. Unforseen nuclear explosions, meetings with the creator and an alarmingly increased rate of growth.