January 13, 2007

# 120

...

Christmas and the changing of the guard in chronology have passed by without too many streamers or brass instruments falling from the ceiling. Priorities have been culled to a singular entity: my daughter. The rest has somehow fallen into place whenever my eyelids haven't been closed.

As an advertisement for a local television station reports, the world is an amazing place. Here is photographic evidence of it from the past three weeks. Make the most of the next 365 days and don't forget to apply extra-strength adhesive tape to both cheeks when you smile.

Ooroo

- Kaufman


























...

7 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Wise words.

That last picture rules.

Oo roo!

Mob said...

The florals are nice, but that smile inthe final pic is amazing.

Kaufman said...

Toast: Ah, brevity. She's a bedfellow I seldom tire from.

Mob: It sure is. And to think that I had a hand in its design is like being told I am the King of Siam. Well, I do resemble Yul Brinner during his more oxygen inclined days, so...

Between daisies said...

Hey dude,

Long time no speak! I'm glad things are going along nicely at your end - you like busy, right? I also like the pics and the noggin reference!

Congrats on pounding our lads into capitulation BTW. That C word is not in my dictionary for a while. Not until Fletcher does the long walk and the rest of them stop picking injured players.

Pie! said...

Holy cow! Look at how precious she looks!

Your daughter's beatiful.

Kaufman said...

UTR: Cheers for the compliments. It's been tough on the photography front of late due to the waaaah-waaaahs and ploppy undergarments. In fact, the baby's played a part in the lack on constructive new material as well.

Yes, I like it busy. It beats sitting around aimlessly. What's more, the red-eyed look is making a comeback in these parts (points around the room).

About the cricket: a change is as good as a public flogging, although I'd prefer to see Fletcher beheaded with Andrew Flintoff's favourite stick of English willow. They'd show that on Foxtel's pay-per-view fer shuuuuur.

Pie! My wife and I drew up intricate plans of what we wanted her to look like, taking into account many of our own personal best bits that we were rather fond of. In the end I relented and finally saw sense in ensuring our bub was as closely related to her mother's physical attributes as humanly possible.

Have you taken a close look at my chins?

reverendtimothy said...

Beautiful pics, mate :)